- The company’s management team is led by dedicated professionals with experience in modern exploration techniques.
- Company continues to seek and add value to other high-grade, high-quality projects in North America.
- StraightUp Resources’ Canadian properties are in the Red Lake Mining District, one of the most prolific gold mining districts in Canada, with over 25 million ounces of historic gold production.
- The 10,000-hectare RLX Projects are contiguous to various Evolution Mining, Great Bear Resources, Pacton Gold and Dixie Gold properties.
- StraightUp announced the acquisition of the West Cat Mine, which includes an unpatented lode mining claim on a 20.66-acre package in the historic Beatty Mountain Nevada Mining District in Nye County, Nevada.
- The Nevada mine is in an area that produced about 2.3 million ounces of gold and more than 3 million ounces of silver during the 1990s.